The DD Perks Program (also known as “the Perks Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of Dunkin’ Donuts. Perks Program rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards may be modified at any time by Dunkin’ Donuts, with or without notice. Such changes may affect previously earned points and rewards.
To become a Member in the Perks Program, you must activate a Dunkin’ Donuts Card (“DD Card”) and enroll it in the Perks Program at www.dunkindonuts.com or on the Mobile App. To earn points, simply use your DD Card to pay at participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations. Members receive a reward for a free beverage coupon (“Reward Coupons”) when they reach 200 Points. Reward Coupons can only be redeemed at participating locations, which can be found at www.dunkindonuts.com/ stores.
Perks Program Participation and Criteria
To become a Member in the Perks Program, complete the following steps:
2. For consumers with an existing DD account, please skip to step 4.
3. For new consumers, please create a new account and provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, Password, Email, Birthday, and Zip Code.
4. Enroll at least one active DD Card. An “Active” DD Card is one that has US Dollars on it. Money can be loaded onto a DD Card in store, online at www.dunkindonuts.com or on your Dunkin Mobile App. You may enroll more than one DD Card in the Perks Program. DD Cards may be added or removed at any time.
1. Members must use an enrolled DD Card, either plastic or on the Mobile App, to pay at a participating Dunkin Donuts location. A participating location may be found at www.dunkindonuts.com/stores. Baskin-Robbins cards accepted at locations that have both Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins products cannot be used in to earn points in the Reward program.
2. Members earn 5 (five) Points for every $1 (one) spent on Qualifying Products (defined below), exclusive of sales tax.
3. Members earn a one time “bonus” of 200 Points when they enroll in the Perks Program. This is a onetime reward regardless of how many DD Cards are enrolled in the account.
4. Qualifying Products are all Dunkin’ Donuts products purchased at participating locations, except: the purchase or reload of a DD Cards or Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, Reward Coupon Redemptions, donations to charity, and Newspapers. Sales tax and returned merchandise will be deducted from the purchase price. Product purchases through the Dunkin’ Donuts on-line shop are excluded. Baskin-Robbins products sold in Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo locations are excluded.
5. Point balances will be displayed at the bottom of your receipt and in your account on www.dunkindonuts.com or on the Mobile App.
6. From time to time, participating locations may experience system unavailability and cannot process a DD Perks transaction and Points will not be recorded. Members can contact Customer Care to request that Customer Care manually enter the Points for the transaction into the “Members” account. The Customer Care Team can be contacted at 1-800-447-0013. Hours are M-F 7:00am – 7:00 pm EST.
7. Once a Reward Coupon is issued as described below, 200 Points will be removed from the Member’s account, even if the Reward Coupon is not redeemed.
8. All Points earned on all DD Cards enrolled in a Members account will be accumulated in one main account.
9. Points will be earned on Qualified Purchases made in the prior thirty (30) days prior to enrollment with the enrolled DD Card. However, for DD Cards enrolled prior to February 19, 2014, points will only be earned on Qualified Purchases made on or after January 21, 2014.
1. A Reward Coupon for a free single serve beverage (any size) will be issued for every 200 Perks Points earned. A free beverage is defined as any size single serve hot or iced coffee, tea, latte, hot chocolate or Coolatta®, and excludes all bottled cooler beverages (e.g. bottled water, soda, milk, or bottled juice), and Box O’ Joe and Gallon containers.
2. The Reward Coupon will issue on the register receipt at the time of the transaction. The Reward Coupon will also be emailed to the member and stored in the Members account. Each Reward Coupon has a unique number and can only be used once regardless of how many times and in how many forms the Reward Coupon is received. To access the Reward Coupon on-line the member must log into his/her account at www.dunkindonuts.com and click on the “My Perks” tab. The Reward Coupon can also be accessed and redeemed on the Mobile App.
3. DD Card does not need to be presented to redeem Reward Coupon.
4. Reward Coupon Terms: Limit one coupon per customer per visit. Coupon must be presented at time of order. Shop must retain coupon. No substitutions allowed. No cash refunds. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited or restricted by law. Consumer must pay applicable tax. Good only at U.S. DD Perks Program participating locations. Cash redemption value 1/20 of 1 cent. Coupon expires 90 days after date of issuance.
5. Sharing Reward Coupons: A Member can share his/her Reward Coupon by selecting the “share” button within the Members’ account. Once a Reward Coupon is shared it will no longer be in the Members’ account and cannot be reclaimed. A reward coupon can be shared only via email or on the store receipt.
6. All Rewards Coupons expire 90 days after issuance.
If a Member does not purchase a Qualifying Product with an enrolled DD Card for a period of 12 months, the Points earned will expire and will be removed from the Members’ account.
1. There is no membership fee associated with the Perks Program. “Points” accumulated under the Perks Program have no cash value.
2. Members may not sell, transfer or assign Points.
4. The Perks Program will continue until such time as Dunkin’ Donuts, in its sole discretion, elects to terminate the Perks Program. Dunkin’ Donuts has the right to terminate the Perks Program at any time without providing electronic or written notice to you.
5. Dunkin’ Donuts reserves the right to offer additional Perks Program benefits to some Members based on geographic location, Perks Program participation or other criteria as determined by Dunkin’ Donuts. Some of our special promotional offers, benefits, and communications also may be based on the volume or type of purchases. Special offers are distributed by email or through the Mobile App, so you must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from DD Perks and provide a valid email address in order to receive them via email. You may opt-out of receiving additional Perks Program communications and still remain an active Perks Program Member.